*to be spoken in clear voice…
- howard rose profoundly swearing ; his end perforated with a rose thorn from the thicket
- his friends found his behaviour boring, wondering what he had been boring down there in the hedge
- howard removed his suit to apply the ointment to his wound, yet it did not suit his skin.
- he felt inclined to seek help for this affliction, got up to quickly and fell down the incline.
- ‘darn it’ he yelled,’ now i have ripped my trousiers and do not know how to darn and mend them’
- so he hid in the shed where he shed all his garments and bared his soul. tada!